Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"W" Skort and Accessory Vest

I was definetly trying to think of something to do with the BBC Vest for Flip this Pattern. My first idea was a cardigan but I didn't have the right material. So Accessory it is! It is unlined so I cut down the harder edges of the pattern to make it softer


Then I added a roll collar-ish to the whole thing.




I made it from a super soft knit that had varying stripes on it so it came together nicely




I was also trying to determine what to do with the "W" Pants. I had nothing and then it hit me in the middle of the night (literally) - so I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget :)
Does anybody remember skorts? Skirts/shorts that were huge in like the 90s?
That's what I did - a "w" skort.

  













They were pretty simple and fun to make. I utilized my newest toy which I will be introducing later on.

Flip This Pattern



1 comment:

  1. I like what you did with the BBC Vest....it looks very comfy, and the rolled collar is neat! Wow, you've been on a roll with the September "Flip this Pattern".... !!

    ReplyDelete